Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/4/2012 Early AM Session

Warm up:
Circuit x 3
10 x 10LB DB Windmills
10 x 10LB DB External rotations
10 x 10LB DB Romanian Deadlifts

Dynamic stretches

Today's workout was Crossfit Helen:
400m Run
21 KB Swings @ 1.5 pood
12 pullups

I used a 55LB DB instead of KB; I tried to do as many kipping pullups as possible; progress is being made, but my KP is still pretty pathetic. I tried to push the pace on the runs, but they still were not blazing fast.

I had a little time, so I "played" with the clean and jerk. Once this cycle with the cards is complete, I may add some workouts that highlight the Olympic lifts or add more Crossfit workouts that contain Olympic lifts. Nothing to particularly write home about with these sets, I didn't lift over 75LBS and didn't do more than 3-4 per set.

Abs:
10 x 110LBS Side Standing Cable Crunches

Circuit x 3:
10 x 150LBS Standing Cable Crunches
10 x 45LB Side Bends

Quick stretch and called it a day.
OSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment